A new choice for marketing mode of medical devices: mobile phone media
AbstractAbstract: Since the release of Chinese economic reform, the industry of medical devices has gained a rapid development in China and has been one of the important supports for national economy. The marketing of medical devices is facing problems such as white hot market competition, large amount of medical device products, severe blind marketing, single marketing mode and incomplete marketing network. Limited by the traditional marketing mode, the advertisements input by the medical device enterprises produce low economic benefits, suggesting the traditional marketing mode for medical devices has not been able to keep pace with the rapidly developed digital age. The emergence of mobile phone media solves the deficiencies of the traditional marketing mode in the aspects of creativity, interactivity, accuracy, service and marketing network and becomes a new marketing mode for medical devices. Mobile phone media based marketing improves the popularity of medical device enterprises, help establish good corporate image, enhances the sales volume of medical device products, and increase profits, which attributes to its advantages that is distinguished it with traditional media. Moreover, it also improves the grade and intangible value of commodities and brings about more economic benefits to enterprises.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).