Discussion on marketing strategies for medical facilities under the new environment
Abstract: After entering the 21st century, the economic and scientific and technological levels of China show a tendency of rapid rise. On account of it, medical level is also developing, and the requirements for medical institutes and equipments have become stricter. In recent years, the medical facility market in China is facing a complicated environment, and many traditional medical facilities have been gradually replaced. Medical marketing plays a crucial role in improving the position of Chinese medical facilities in the industry. In the perspective of the current new environment, this study investigated the marketing strategies of Chinese medical facilities, aiming to provide a reference for their positive development in the new environment.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).