Discussion on Strengthening Financial Supervision of Pharmaceutical Industry under the Background of New Medical Reform
AbstractAbstract: with the continuous development of the economy and the improvement of the medical technological level, China's pharmaceutical industry is also undergoing sustainable development while the market competition among pharmaceutical companies is being intensified. Leading the operation of pharmaceutical companies and promoting the progress of the pharmaceutical industry, financial regulation is the most important part of many management projects. Hence, strengthening the financial supervision of pharmaceutical companies has become the key to the development of the pharmaceutical industry. However, the financial supervision of domestic pharmaceutical companies under the new medical reform shows many problems, such as poor concept of financial supervision, weak basic supervision, weak budget management and control as well as poor cost control capacity, which make the financial supervision of pharmaceutical enterprises can not proceed smoothly. Therefore, corresponding countermeasures need to be developed. By analyzing the changes of the living environment of domestic pharmaceutical enterprises and the development of financial supervision under the new medical reform, this paper discusses the existing problems in the financial supervision of pharmaceutical enterprises, and puts forward corresponding measures to promote the development of the pharmaceutical industry.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).