A critical review on nano-food packaging and its applications.
nano food biotechnology
The present manuscript addresses the effect of nanotechnology in various food sectors. Increased
food functionality, enhanced flavor, reduced delivery of food additives are some of the
appealing choices raising plausibility of high health advantages hypothesized in future. At the
face of explosion of information, it is important to monitor them in a brief and updated manner.
In this manner, new nanomaterials like carbon nanotubes, nano-biopolymers have diverse
applications in food packaging, good food release property with enhanced food safety features.
Furthermore, nano-encapsulation of probiotics, nano applications in food processing sector and
other related issues, new functional nanomaterials for use in food along with their properties
have been talked about in this review paper.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).