Sen, A. (1985) Commodities and Capabilities. Amsterdam: North Holland.
Arrow, KJ. (1963) Uncertainty and the welfare economics of medical care. American economic review 53(5): 941-973.
Gawande, A. (2010) The checklist manifesto: how to get things right. New York: Picador, p. 9.
Class, J. (2012) Emerging Markets and Differential Pricing Policies: A Question of Global Health? Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. In press.
Misra, B. (2012) The Partnership for Safe Medicinesâ€”India: Lessons for Partnerships in Emerging Markets. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. In press.
Brown, M., Mackey, T., Liang, B. (2012) Global Health Diplomacy and Management Mechanisms of US-China Public Health Collaborations in China: Lessons for Emerging Markets. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. In press.
Riley, W., McCollough, J. (2012) Blood Supply and Safety in the Developing World: Considerations for Emerging Markets. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. In press.
Mackey, T., Liang, B. (2012) Globalization, Evolution and Emergence of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising: Are Emerging Markets the Next Pharmaceutical Marketing Frontier? Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. In press.
Liang, B., Mackey, T. (2012) Tipping Point: Biosimilars, Emerging Markets, and Public-Private Engagement to Promote Global Health. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. In press.
United Nations Foundation. (2012) Frequently Asked Questions. Commission on Life Saving Commodities. http://www.everywomaneverychild.org/resources/un-commission-on-life-saving-commodities/frequently-asked-questions (Accessed 11 June 2012)
Berwick, D.M. (2012) What â€˜Patient-Centeredâ€™ Should Mean: Confessions Of An Extremist. Health Affairs. 28(4): w55-w656.
Anand, S., Barnighausen, T. (2011) Health workers at the core of the health system: Framework and research issues. Health Policy 105(2-3), doi:10.1016/j.healthpol.2011.10.012.
Xu K, Evans DB, Kawabata K, Zeramdini R, Klavus J, Murray CJ. (2003). Household catastrophic health expenditure: a multicountry analysis. Lancet. 362(9378):111-7.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).