PricewaterhouseCoopers and National Venture Capital Association. MoneyTree Report. New York: PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2013. [Online]. Available at: https://www.pwcmoneytree.com (accessed 27/05/13).
Rockoff, J.D. and Tam P. (2012) Biotech Funding Gets Harder to Find. The Wall Street Journal, 16 Mar, http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203961204577267814201399918.html, accessed June 2, 2013.
Booth, B. (2012) Where is Everyone? Biotech's Dwindling Number of Venture Firms. Forbes, 23 Jul, http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucebooth/2012/07/23/where-is-everyone-biotechs-dwindling-number-of-venture-firms/, accessed 2 June 2013.
Kain, E. (2012) On Kickstarter Two Projects Pass the $1 Million Mark in a Single Day. Forbes, 13 Feb, http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/02/13/on-kickstarter-two-projects-pass-the-1-million-mark-in-a-single-day/, accessed 27 May 2013.
Colao J.J. (2012) Breaking Down the JOBS Act: Inside the Bill that would Transform American Business. Forbes, 21 Mar, http://www.forbes.com/sites/jjcolao/2012/03/21/jobs-act/, accessed 27 May 2013.
Swan, M. (2009) Emerging Patient-Driven Health Care Models: An Examination of Health Social Networks, Consumer Personalized Medicine and Quantified Self-Tracking. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 6(2): 492-525.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The FDA Patient Network. Silver Spring: U.S. Food and Drug Administration, 2013. [Online]. Available at: http://patientnetwork.fda.gov (accessed 03/06/13).
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).