Enterprise as a for-profit economic organization aim at profits anytime. Sale is an indispensable step in capital appreciation, and management at the level of transaction cycle is paid attention to. Under the background of the increasingly fierce competition in the pharmaceutical industry, a large number of problems have emerged in the circulation of medicine. Therefore, the supervision and legal control of illegal marketing of medical and health care enterprises has become the most important. In this paper, the problems of sales and collection in the illegal marketing of medical and health care enterprises were analyzed, relevant laws were introduced, the improvement method for internal control of sales and collection cycle was put forward, and some suggestions were proposed for the transactions in the process of marketing of medical and health care products. This work provides a reference for the standardization of marketing means of medical and health care enterprises.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).