Under pressure from mounting forces of change, corporations must engage in innovation more than ever. The transformative types of innovation required for organizations to thrive in the long-term are extremely difficult for established incumbents, in part because they have existing businesses to maintain. We focus on these transformative innovations that are difficult to achieve since they require exploitation of both technological and business model advancements. The Innovation Dashboard 2.0 that we describe herein offers a way for organizations, especially established corporates, to determine innovation activities, measure those activities, build innovation capacity, and align stakeholders across the organization around those activities.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).